You’re always welcome in Cuba, Missouri
(located 80 miles southwest of St. Louis on I-44 and 20 miles from the Missouri S & T campus)
The Cuba Chamber of Commerce promotes the advancement of the commercial, industrial, and civic interests in Cuba, Missouri and surrounding areas. Tourism is an important element in the Cuba community with visitors from all over the US and the world visiting our attractions.
Almost 200 member companies and organizations work together to promote a positive environment to nurture businesses, improve the community, boost tourism, and support families.
Cuba has many assets that make our small town a standout.
- The Crawford County R-II School is designated a “School of Distinction.”
- Four industrial parks and a county Enhanced Enterprise Zone nurture Industrial development.
- Civic organizations promote the betterment of our community
- Cuba has been designated the “Route 66 Mural City” because of its public art program
- Cuba serves as an area transportation hub
- The Cuba Municipal Airport serves the aviation needs of the community
- Interstate 44 is a major transportation artery.
- Route 66 intersects Cuba and brings international visitors.
- Highway 19 provides a north/south state highway.
- Our many attractions, use of a tourism tax, and position as a transportation hub, make tourism an important part of our local economy